Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WIP it!

I've been a knitting dilletante this fortnight. WIPs galore. I was in the mood for exuberant progress, not the fiddly finishings on the Forecast sweater. I finished up the knitting on it, then bailed and started a baby blanket. I finished up that knitting but didn't feel like addressing its fiddly extras either, so I bailed and started a baby sweater. In between these projects, I've fit in a few rows on my alpaca scarf. I have so many projects going on that I had to pack all of this just for a weeks' trip:

I carried it all along because I'm planning to have a massive finishing session after I complete the sleeves on the baby sweater. So there's FO's on the horizon, and you can expect a more exciting entry in the near future.

In the meantime, it's been a while since the kitty cat has made an appearance here. Here she is, trying to hide under the hosta in my parents' garden:

1 comment:

Macoco said...

What a sweet kitty! I love how they hang out under the plants and flowers like that.